TGB Group will bring a variety of professional services to this project in Mayetta, Kan.
TGB Group is providing the civil engineering design for the Prairie Band Casino Hotel and parking garage expansion. The project calls for adding a new hotel and parking garage, creating an addition to the administration building, and implementing associated site improvements for the existing hotel and casino in Mayetta, Kansas.
Along with engineering design, TGB is responsible for topographic survey and construction staking for project.
- The 65,000-square-foot parking garage will be three levels high with three bays for each level and a capacity for nearly 500 vehicles.
- The new 20,000-square-foot hotel will contain 80 rooms, an indoor pool, spa, fitness center, game room and party room along with a high-scale outdoor pool with waterfalls and slides.
- The new 9,300-square-foot administration building addition will connect to the casino and the existing administration building.
- Numerous utilities including stormwater, sanitary sewer, waterlines, gas lines, electric lines and communication lines required relocation.
- Many of the parking lots throughout the campus were regraded, and a new stormwater drainage design was created.
The project will be completed in three separate packages, with TGB Group providing construction administration for the civil work for each package. All buildings are scheduled to be finished in 2019. This will allow the Prairie Band Casino to continue to attract large events and be able to accommodate them with sufficient hotel rooms and parking.
To learn more about the Prairie Band Casino Hotel and parking garage expansion project, please contact:
John Ladson, executive vice president, TGB Group: (785) 806-2806 or firstname.lastname@example.org